A straightforward, authentic, and transparent writing by one of today’s leading voices on how to finish college with a profit and prepare to cash out, Tony Thompson’s book explores college students’ most common questions: How do I make the most out of my time on campus? How do I balance my social, academic, and extracurricular lives? How do I improve my mental health and emotional well-being? How do I ensure I’ve selected the correct major? As a former Division I student-athlete and campus leader, Tony explored those questions and searched for effective answers. Covered with funny, sad, and thought-provoking personal stories, psychology, and statistics, Wear is Passion? reveals those answers and tackles the controllable and uncontrollable problems that cause college students to drop out or finish college without a clear direction of what’s next. Tony unpacks ‘The Passion Lens’ which contains actionable strategies that can be worn on campus with ease. Thus, creating a profitable and passionate collegiate and post-collegiate career.
WITH WEAR IS PASSION?, COLLEGE STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
1) READ AND LEARN FROM PERSONAL STOIES OF 20+ GENERATION Z COLLEGE
STUDENTS FROM ACROSS THE U.S.
2) IDENTIFY THEIR BIGGEST POTENTIAL GRADUATION THREATS ON CAMPUS.
3) FIND SATISFACTION AND AVOID REGRET ON CAMPUS.
4) CREATE A PANDEMIC-PROOF SYSTEM FOR HEALTHY DECISION-MAKING ON CAMPUS.
5) AVOID AND/OR ESCAPE THE MOST COMMON TRAPS ON CAMPUS.
6) ESTABLISH MENTAL HEALTH AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING ON CAMPUS.
7) DISCOVER AND CONNECT WITH THE ACTIVITIES AND CAUSES THAT THEY’RE MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT.