The Exchange Conference
Time & Location
About The Conference
EXCHANGE: An act of giving one thing and receiving another (especially of the same type or value) in return.
Tony Thompson, Inc. is proud to announce its inaugural Exchange Conference. This is a relationship conference that will provide high school teenagers (9th - 12th Grade) with guidance, insight, and practical tips on attracting, maintaining, and advancing healthy relationships in the three areas listed below:
We believe that developing, maintaining, and advancing healthy relationships in these three areas is a major key to attain any level of success. Furthermore, there aren't a lot of detailed and relevant relationship resources that teens can apply to their lives today. Tony (CEO of Tony Thompson, Inc.) and Christina (VP of Tony Thompson, Inc.) will share personal experiences (the good, the bad, and the ugly) as well as relay proven studies and statistics on healthy relationships.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THE CONFERENCE?
1. An opportunity for an exchange of healthy dialogue and discussion. We want teens to open up, ask questions, and express their true feelings about their relationship strains, struggles, and victories.
2. Healthy positive relationship perspectives/content in exchange for negative learned mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors. To ensure this takes place, we will challenge students through discussion, hands-on activities and workshops, and our "Exchange Workbook" (that each teen will be able to take home.)
3. Authenticity. This conference will not be sugar coated. Tony and Christina will fully open up about the best and the worst in their relationship experiences (boyfriends/girlfriends, friends, mentors) while providing guidance on what works and doesn't work.
4. Practical strategies and principles that cover "How To's". A few of our topics include "how to end toxic friendships", "how to select the right mentors?", "how to select the right boyfriend/girlfriend and grow with him/her", and "how to ensure that all of your relationships are stress-proof."
CAN PARENTS ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
When around adults, we recognize that teens do not express themselves in the same way they do when they're around their peers. To create and maintain a culture of openness and authenticity, we are asking parents to NOT stay for the conference. During breakfast and morning registration, parents will be able to see their teens off if needed. After that timeframe, parents will be asked to wait outside or come back to pick-up their teens once the conference ends.
WILL THERE BE FOOD AT THE CONFERENCE?
**Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be made available to all conference participants who are fully registered.
HOW MUCH DOES THE CONFERENCE COST AND WHEN IS THE PAYMENT DUE?
Total Cost: $40 per student
Discounted Cost: Early bird special until Friday, June 8th.
Discounted Cost: Register a friend, sibling or significant other (include their name in the registration form) and pay a total of $60 for two tickets.
The full payment is due at the time of online registration. THE DEADLINE TO FULLY REGISTER AND PURCHASE TICKETS IS JUNE 20TH.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONFERENCE?
If you have any questions regarding the Exchange Conference, please feel free to contact Christina Thompson (email@example.com).
- General Admission Ticket$40$400$0